Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hodgdon is discontinuing the IMR Enduron line?
#16
kmon Wrote:"I have some Grendel loads that work well in my rifles with 4166." Perhaps you missed that part in the OP.

I bought some shortly after it came out and in the boltaction using 123gr SSTs was getting 2400 from it COAL worked at 2.285 and velocity was right at 2390fps with better ES, SD an accuracy than I ever got with Hornady factory SST ammo in my CZ527 with a 22 inch Obermeyer barrel. Went another way for the hunting ammo 129gr LRAB for that rifle but though slower than my CFE loads it was a nice option to shoot. There were a few hogs that died to it so IMO it worked well enough. 4166 is not what I would use all the time but sometimes it is good to have other options.

I hear you...All good (Yes, I missed that part).
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hodgdon is discontinuing the IMR Enduron line? - by Klem - 08-31-2022, 01:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)