08-30-2022, 03:33 AM
I'm curious what 4166 load you have that works well in Grendel. I was under the impression it's charge density was such so as to not be a great powder for Grendel (i.e. hard to get enough in there). I have some, so am curious.
As to the rumor, it might be true, as I've heard similar - but I have my doubts. The basis I heard was it had to do with REACH or chemical regulation or some such, with the ingredients. It sounded European driven to me, and I have some doubts if that really means no more US availability of those powders. I guess we'll see.
As to the rumor, it might be true, as I've heard similar - but I have my doubts. The basis I heard was it had to do with REACH or chemical regulation or some such, with the ingredients. It sounded European driven to me, and I have some doubts if that really means no more US availability of those powders. I guess we'll see.

