Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Not to be unappreciative, but......
#4
trubulator Wrote:Yes, the huge volume of 5 posts a day makes it so hard to sort through everything to find the reloading stuff...

I'm not refering to looking at it each day and having to sort thru a few new posts, but rather if you are just pursing odler posts looking for different ideas to see what others are doing on various aspects of reloading (which I have been doing lately). I've been reloading for 57 years but still like to get different perspectives from others.
I thought about selling my weapons back to the government, but after a thorough background check it was determined that the buyer has a long history of violence and is mentally unstable. Therefore could not pass NICS.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Not to be unappreciative, but...... - by GREYBUFF - 08-29-2022, 06:56 PM
Not to be unappreciative, but...... - by LR1955 - 08-29-2022, 09:32 PM
Not to be unappreciative, but...... - by GREYBUFF - 08-29-2022, 11:05 PM
Not to be unappreciative, but...... - by LR1955 - 08-30-2022, 12:48 AM
Not to be unappreciative, but...... - by VASCAR2 - 08-30-2022, 11:44 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)