Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Electronic Powder Dispenser/Dropper options
#20
603 Country Wrote:I still have my Lyman 55. I use it for pistol loads these days. I never thought of having more than one, so they could be set for various loads. Great idea. Wish I’d have thought of that.

For rifle, I used to use that Lyman and an RCBS 1010 scale, which I still have, but is retired. If my Chargemaster died, I’d order another one quickly.

I wouldn't have had three Lyman 55s if two of them weren't given to me. My brother gave me his & a fellow 3 gunner gave me the one he had. I've considered one of those new RCBS Matchmaster dispensers. Been seeing them at a $100 discount recently but at $799 it's still a big chunk of change. Don't know what need more right now, a Matchmaster or a new scope. Rolleyes
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Electronic Powder Dispenser/Dropper options - by Old Bob - 08-24-2022, 10:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)