Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
JP Custom Silent Captured Buffer Springs
#11
sneaky one Wrote:Variable------- nice Avatar, I believe it is you -for Halloween w/ the kids,,,,,,,,,,,,or your daily work gear ? BTW- many hate-many don't care of the spring noise,-- I never notice it. I'm just happy to have a reliable semi auto rifle.
Heehee, it's not my duty uniform yet, but if they ever start selling that stuff it probably will be soon after. I'll retire within the next ten years if things don't get better. If they get worse maybe I'll just fall victim to a Jedi mind trick... Cool
Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....
Reply


Messages In This Thread
JP Custom Silent Captured Buffer Springs - by LRRPF52 - 04-18-2012, 01:18 AM
JP Custom Silent Captured Buffer Springs - by fkleinbu - 04-24-2012, 06:48 PM
JP Custom Silent Captured Buffer Springs - by MrSurgicalPrecision - 04-25-2012, 12:35 AM
JP Custom Silent Captured Buffer Springs - by ricsmall - 04-25-2012, 09:52 PM
JP Custom Silent Captured Buffer Springs - by Variable - 04-25-2012, 10:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)