04-24-2012, 06:48 PM
It's that #*&#!@ spring which kept me away from black rifles for more than 30 years.. And the noise is even worse with ear muffs..
I first saw the JP captured spring in Shotgun News, and was sadened to see on JP's site, they are out of stock until at least mid May.. I want one initially for my Stag 3 gun rig.. If they work as described in Shotgun News though, I'll probably end up with one on each of my AR's..
flk
P.S. new to this forum, but I've been a long time shooter, reloader, and competitive shooter.. At one point, I was reloading for 46 different cartidges and 12 and 20 gauge shot shell.. That was just nuts.. I've paired that way back these days, and want to reduce the count to under a dozen..
First shot an M16 in the service, and hated the spring right off.. Bought an AR15 about 20 years ago, and remembered why I didn't like them..
Recently started getting involved in 3 gun, and well you pretty much have to go with at least one AR..
flk k
I first saw the JP captured spring in Shotgun News, and was sadened to see on JP's site, they are out of stock until at least mid May.. I want one initially for my Stag 3 gun rig.. If they work as described in Shotgun News though, I'll probably end up with one on each of my AR's..
flk
P.S. new to this forum, but I've been a long time shooter, reloader, and competitive shooter.. At one point, I was reloading for 46 different cartidges and 12 and 20 gauge shot shell.. That was just nuts.. I've paired that way back these days, and want to reduce the count to under a dozen..
First shot an M16 in the service, and hated the spring right off.. Bought an AR15 about 20 years ago, and remembered why I didn't like them..
Recently started getting involved in 3 gun, and well you pretty much have to go with at least one AR..
flk k
