Poll: Choose Barrel Length(s) You Want in 556N/223R
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
12" CLGS
3.23%
1 3.23%
14.5" MLGS
32.26%
10 32.26%
16" MLGS
29.03%
9 29.03%
18" RLGS
12.90%
4 12.90%
20" RLGS
22.58%
7 22.58%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

POLL Vote for SixFive 556/223 Barrel Length
#8
I gear my barrels toward the deer hunting and tactical crowd. They have what I'd call a medium-light profile, with metal where it's needed most around the chamber and tapering as you go toward the muzzle.
:: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
Reply


Messages In This Thread
POLL Vote for SixFive 556/223 Barrel Length - by BluntForceTrauma - 07-18-2022, 10:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)