07-14-2022, 11:21 PM
grayfox Wrote:+1. good for what it's designed for. All the more reason to have more than 1 gun!!
(ps, the wife has lots of pairs of shoes... like the Larry Potterfield ad!)
I have been accused of collecting gun safes, not true, I need them to secure the rifles and pistols I own!
I went down the rabbit hole a few years ago and have been collecting not only every caliber upper for the -15 platform but also the -10 platform. These things are quintessential American machines and the choices are staggering when faced with decision time when going hunting. (As a legal immigrant I had not been exposed to these before, BTW.)
My 2 old faithful rifles that always go on the long trips are a Ruger M77 in 458 WM and Marlin 444. Taking any MSR along is as secondaries with the 300Hamr and 458Win being useful.


