04-23-2012, 03:25 PM
I got jerked around by a dealer...not an ar company...that was my fault...I ordered an RRA ATH on feb 28, 2012, got an order number from the dealer and everything...he said RRA Quoted him 30 days....30 days later nothing, I Call him and he says he has heard nothing....I call RRA...they say at least 60-90 from order date...I call him back, and he says they told him different, i call them back with my order number he says he got from them...its non-existant...call him back tell him...then he tells me that he never ordered it becasue he didn't have enought orders to fufill an order...Boy was i mad...But then he says he had ordered it a few weeks later...(i check it out and infact he did order like 11 rifles on that order) he says should be 2 weeks so i give him the benefit of the doubt and wait....call him last week and he says at least another 6 weeks....I said forget it...
My entire intention was to buy a complete 223 and then build a 6.5 upper...I ended up buying an RRA lower saturday and ordered my 6.5 upper today through AA....I should have ordered the upper all along and not had to bother with all this hassel....unnecessary wait times, and such. But in the beginning i wanted the 6.5 due to its versitility and cult like following. I have no problem waiting on it now, I talked to Stephanie from AA this morning, she took down all my information, got my order number, and email, so its all good. I will start putting together all my other odds and ends regarding my project.
My entire intention was to buy a complete 223 and then build a 6.5 upper...I ended up buying an RRA lower saturday and ordered my 6.5 upper today through AA....I should have ordered the upper all along and not had to bother with all this hassel....unnecessary wait times, and such. But in the beginning i wanted the 6.5 due to its versitility and cult like following. I have no problem waiting on it now, I talked to Stephanie from AA this morning, she took down all my information, got my order number, and email, so its all good. I will start putting together all my other odds and ends regarding my project.
