06-29-2022, 06:40 AM
tdbru, I did not shoot them for accuracy beyond verifying zero. When I did the chrono testing they were within 2 MOA, but I wasn't shooting for groups. Later after testing the Lapua Scenar, I verified zero and and shots on each side of the target dot (2 shots fired was it) and the distance was 1.25", but I tend to waggle a bit on the bench with heartbeat and figured the difference was all me. The elevation was good and both shots hit within 2/3 of an inch of my aim point, so I figured I was GTG.
As for being a do it all bullet, what is missing is having the bullet deposit all its energy in the animal. All these bullets have punched through as far as I can tell. Otherwise, they seem really useful. Me? I don't care if the bullet 'dumps all its energy' in the animal or not if it kills it otherwise.
As for being a do it all bullet, what is missing is having the bullet deposit all its energy in the animal. All these bullets have punched through as far as I can tell. Otherwise, they seem really useful. Me? I don't care if the bullet 'dumps all its energy' in the animal or not if it kills it otherwise.
Kill a hog. Save the planet.
My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange

