06-18-2022, 08:40 PM
I use the repurposed Wolf Steel cases a lot. I have two loads I use them for. FYI.... this is the H20 volumes I measured for fired cases.
Wolf, 1.514 L, 36.1 H20
Hornady, 1.517 L, 36.1 H20
Starline, 1.51 L, 36.3 H20
Also my pulled powder measures 30 to 30.1 grains of powder with the 100 grain projectile it comes with. I purchased this 500 count Wolf pack about 3 years ago so powder charges may have changed.
Also I have reused the wolf powder for 90 TNT loads and they shoot very good, .75" at 100 yards using 31.6 grains of wolf powder at an average velocity of 2741 fps out of an 18" barrel.
Wolf, 1.514 L, 36.1 H20
Hornady, 1.517 L, 36.1 H20
Starline, 1.51 L, 36.3 H20
Also my pulled powder measures 30 to 30.1 grains of powder with the 100 grain projectile it comes with. I purchased this 500 count Wolf pack about 3 years ago so powder charges may have changed.
Also I have reused the wolf powder for 90 TNT loads and they shoot very good, .75" at 100 yards using 31.6 grains of wolf powder at an average velocity of 2741 fps out of an 18" barrel.

