Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The 95 gr Vmax and H335 powder - min/max
#2
603 Country Wrote:In the next day or two I’m planning to load up some of this combination for Grendel plinking rounds. My question is: what’s the min and max on loads. The Hornady book suggests a 31.2 gr max and a 28 gr starting load with the H335. That’s considerably higher than the Hornady book suggests. Where have you fellows found good loads, and where do you place the max load, grainwise?

Need a few more details……”603”!

Respectfully, You quoted Hornady twice when I think you meant Hodgdon, at least once! Cool

Just want to make sure, before I offer the wrong advice! Rolleyes

Gonna need the bullet weight before I can really zero in on some accurate information! Just saying……it’s all good, you’re among friends! Wink
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The 95 gr Vmax and H335 powder - min/max - by Harpoon1 - 06-11-2022, 09:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)