06-09-2022, 12:49 PM
I have some Wolf Military Classic 100 grain FMJ with bimetal bullets and steel cases. I bought a collet bullet puller and was going to pull the FMJ bullet and replace it with a different 100 grain bullet. I have 100 grain Sierra Varmint, 100 grain Nosler Ballistic Tips and 100 grain Nosler Partition. Unfortunately I havent had the time or motivation to actually test the pull push bullet process.
I have Fire Formed x39 brass and large rifle primer PPU 6.5 Grendel brass I use in situations where Ill probably loose my brass. I also bought a Brass Goat brass catcher that is very effective on an AR-15. I think pulling the Wolf/Barnual bullets is a good option but not the only solution for me to keep from loosing quality 6.5 Grendel brass.
I have Fire Formed x39 brass and large rifle primer PPU 6.5 Grendel brass I use in situations where Ill probably loose my brass. I also bought a Brass Goat brass catcher that is very effective on an AR-15. I think pulling the Wolf/Barnual bullets is a good option but not the only solution for me to keep from loosing quality 6.5 Grendel brass.

