Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What's Everyone Using for Calls?
#2
I've been wondering the same things. I had a Primos dying rabbit call that regularly summoned all the local crows when I was a kid. Actually just ordered a Rabbid Rabbit Extreme from Carver Calls, I know they are highly regarded but don't have it yet.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What's Everyone Using for Calls? - by IlliniFan - 05-15-2022, 02:21 PM
What's Everyone Using for Calls? - by 65Carcano - 05-15-2022, 11:20 PM
What's Everyone Using for Calls? - by TexHill - 05-16-2022, 07:34 PM
What's Everyone Using for Calls? - by Jerikeaux - 05-16-2022, 08:19 PM
What's Everyone Using for Calls? - by CJW - 05-30-2022, 01:49 AM
What's Everyone Using for Calls? - by Clintster - 05-30-2022, 03:08 PM
What's Everyone Using for Calls? - by CJW - 05-30-2022, 04:09 PM
What's Everyone Using for Calls? - by Warlock - 06-09-2022, 01:22 AM
What's Everyone Using for Calls? - by TNhuntsman - 06-09-2022, 06:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)