Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Another Coyote Down
#4
I thought about you yesterday gwtx . I had my Grandson at Scheels and I saw an electric off road bicycle in olive drab. It looked military grade and I thought thatÂ’d be a great bike for gwtx shooting hogs and varmints at his house in Texas. I looked at the price and it was not cheap (around $2,000). Oh well, might be useful if you found one laying in a ditch or a forum member sent you one, lol.


https://shop.m2sbikes.com/products/all-t...%20%242399
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Another Coyote Down - by gwtx - 05-13-2022, 05:24 PM
Another Coyote Down - by Double Naught Spy - 05-13-2022, 10:33 PM
Another Coyote Down - by tdbru - 05-14-2022, 12:40 AM
Another Coyote Down - by VASCAR2 - 05-14-2022, 01:19 AM
Another Coyote Down - by sundowner - 05-14-2022, 02:07 AM
Another Coyote Down - by gwtx - 05-14-2022, 02:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)