Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Leverevolution loads. For hunting type bullets
#4
for the 120/123 im getting more consistent velocity across temperature ranges using xbr vs lvr by a significant margin, and on a cooler day xbr might/will net more velocity vs lvr. for the 123s I was running ~31gr of powder for LVR and ~28 for 2808 so the powder goes a little further as well. In target shooting, I have missed shots because ES/SD went to complete dog doo doo in the cold using LVR for a load I had worked up in 20F warmer weather and I wont use it again for anything that actually matters in the 123/120gr class of bullet. I know target, but this kind of consistency matters in hunting as well.

130 - lvr all the way, i dont even bother with any other powder honestly.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Leverevolution loads. For hunting type bullets - by Zeneffect - 05-12-2022, 03:15 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)