Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Leverevolution loads. For hunting type bullets
#2
gle3105 Wrote:Not new to reloading Grendel, but new at the thought of using LVR. The supposed increased fps is attractive. All of my Grendels are AR platforms and various make 18” bbls. I focus on 120 to 130 gr pills. My go to has been 8208.
So thoughts?
And please no paper punching type target bullet info.

On another powder thought I saw Alliant’s 2400 / 120 gold dot load pushing 2600+ fps. 24”bbl test data. Not even close in my 18”bbls. Figured 30fps per inch loss..

Alliant 2400 is a magnum pistol powder. Did you mean some other powder?
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Leverevolution loads. For hunting type bullets - by Old Bob - 05-12-2022, 02:07 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)