Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Found a newer study using AR comp, H335, CFE - interesting
#10
I like 4166 for the Grendel, some say it is too bulky, never had that issue with it myself. The loads I did with it were for the 123gr SST and were more accurate and about the same speed as the factory loads in both my Grendels.

Been a while since I had QL but I do not remember a temperature parameter being an option. Might have been but I do not think it was. Predicted pressures were higher but velocities were very close as in 25fps or less off from measured velocities.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Found a newer study using AR comp, H335, CFE - interesting - by kmon - 05-08-2022, 01:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)