Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Two Sows Down
#7
Double Naught Spy Wrote:Man, you are dropping them with great regularity! Outstanding!

Since a lot of the neighbors feeders are off, the pigs are moving around more. I popped another one last night(pow whop) but she ran into heavy brush. Didn't see any vultures in that area today, so can't confirm the kill. I'm sure there will be another chance, If I get out and look around.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Two Sows Down - by gwtx - 05-05-2022, 04:56 PM
Two Sows Down - by Rufjustis - 05-05-2022, 11:22 PM
Two Sows Down - by sundowner - 05-06-2022, 01:31 AM
Two Sows Down - by ETEX HUNTER - 05-06-2022, 12:19 PM
Two Sows Down - by 603 Country - 05-06-2022, 03:58 PM
Two Sows Down - by Double Naught Spy - 05-06-2022, 05:52 PM
Two Sows Down - by gwtx - 05-07-2022, 02:05 AM
Two Sows Down - by Bottomfeeder - 05-11-2022, 03:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)