Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can I match this accuracy?
#8
mdram, I only had a grand total of 20 factory rounds, so I didn’t want to shoot ‘em all up. I was sighting in the scope (Leupold VX5HD 3-15 CDS Firedot). It was dead on vertically, but wide left at 100 yards. I adjusted to get me to the center of the target and plunked two more into a tight group in the exact middle of the bullseye. It wasn’t a 5 or 10 shot group, but 3 in a tiny cluster in the precise center of the bullseye is a good indicator. And, to say I was pleased is an understatement. I plan to work on reloads next week.

For comparison sake, my 223 AR, when new, would not group like the Grendel did. I had its barrel replaced to get accuracy like the Grendel AR did ‘right out of the box’, so to speak.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Can I match this accuracy? - by 603 Country - 05-03-2022, 05:36 PM
Can I match this accuracy? - by EastTNHunter - 05-03-2022, 10:32 PM
Can I match this accuracy? - by 603 Country - 05-03-2022, 11:13 PM
Can I match this accuracy? - by kmon - 05-04-2022, 12:22 AM
Can I match this accuracy? - by 603 Country - 05-04-2022, 01:18 AM
Can I match this accuracy? - by Zeneffect - 05-04-2022, 03:09 AM
Can I match this accuracy? - by mdram - 05-04-2022, 11:33 AM
Can I match this accuracy? - by 603 Country - 05-04-2022, 12:53 PM
Can I match this accuracy? - by BlogSarge - 05-04-2022, 06:40 PM
Can I match this accuracy? - by 603 Country - 05-04-2022, 07:41 PM
Can I match this accuracy? - by Zeneffect - 05-05-2022, 12:27 AM
Can I match this accuracy? - by 603 Country - 05-05-2022, 02:06 AM
Can I match this accuracy? - by grendelnubi - 05-05-2022, 06:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)