Using QuickTarget
#2
I have done some more digging and I did not realize that there is also an included program with Quickload called QuickTarget Unlimited. I went into it to see what I could do with the graph and it will let you plot Energy and Velocity but not in the same graph as far as I can tell. You can just click on Velocity or Energy under Option on the main menu heading. I was able to plot 3 different bullets(calibers) that you set up in Quickload first then transfer them over to the QT Unlimited program by doing the same "Set Reference" as you do in QT. I was also able to change the colors of the plot lines.

Here is a graph of 3 loads using different calibers and different bullet weights showing the energy at yardage.

[url=[Image: 100-175-123.png]][Image: 100-175-123.png][/url]


Here is the velocity graph for the same 3 calibers. Not too sure about the accuracy of this chart.

[url=[Image: velocity100-175-123.png]][Image: velocity100-175-123.png][/url]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Using QuickTarget - by jasper2408 - 05-02-2022, 04:34 PM
Using QuickTarget - by jasper2408 - 05-02-2022, 08:37 PM
Using QuickTarget - by biodsl - 05-02-2022, 10:01 PM
Using QuickTarget - by jasper2408 - 05-02-2022, 11:19 PM
Using QuickTarget - by biodsl - 05-02-2022, 11:37 PM
Using QuickTarget - by jasper2408 - 05-03-2022, 12:27 AM
Using QuickTarget - by jasper2408 - 05-03-2022, 06:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)