Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ultimate Arm Store, California
#8
Good info. Thanks for the replies and, ????, the S&B ammo from them is ordered!!! I saw that place the day I posted this thread! Thanks!
PS……I have a ton of Grendel I loaded up B4 packing up. I just forgot how much a Garand eats too! ????
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ultimate Arm Store, California - by Rosecrans1 - 04-16-2022, 11:00 AM
Ultimate Arm Store, California - by Old Bob - 04-16-2022, 11:29 AM
Ultimate Arm Store, California - by grayfox - 04-16-2022, 11:36 AM
Ultimate Arm Store, California - by Rosecrans1 - 04-16-2022, 12:32 PM
Ultimate Arm Store, California - by shermanempire - 04-16-2022, 05:39 PM
Ultimate Arm Store, California - by Zeneffect - 04-16-2022, 05:40 PM
Ultimate Arm Store, California - by Old Bob - 04-17-2022, 01:25 PM
Ultimate Arm Store, California - by Rosecrans1 - 04-17-2022, 07:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)