Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ultimate Arm Store, California
#7
Rosecrans1 Wrote:I forgot to look at their payment policies. Was looking for non-corrosive M2 for my Garand. Thanks guys. What I figured.

Rosecrans... I didn't realize how scarce non-corrosive M2 ammo or new ammo loaded to M2 specs is. I've been reloading my own since back in the 1970s. It was readily available by the case back then & I figured it would still be that way. Guess not! Sad Out of curiosity, I did a search for M2 ammo & I did find some Sellier & Bellot 30-06 ammo loaded specifically for the Garand on Ammoseek. Problem is, they only allow a max of 5 boxes per order.

https://miwallcorp.com/sellier-bellot-am...rass-case/
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ultimate Arm Store, California - by Rosecrans1 - 04-16-2022, 11:00 AM
Ultimate Arm Store, California - by Old Bob - 04-16-2022, 11:29 AM
Ultimate Arm Store, California - by grayfox - 04-16-2022, 11:36 AM
Ultimate Arm Store, California - by Rosecrans1 - 04-16-2022, 12:32 PM
Ultimate Arm Store, California - by shermanempire - 04-16-2022, 05:39 PM
Ultimate Arm Store, California - by Zeneffect - 04-16-2022, 05:40 PM
Ultimate Arm Store, California - by Old Bob - 04-17-2022, 01:25 PM
Ultimate Arm Store, California - by Rosecrans1 - 04-17-2022, 07:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)