Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pre-planting pig thinning, and the 85 Sierra HP
#14
I really like the 90 TNT's. They were hard to find for a while but I am stocked back up now. I use them in one rifle and (usually) the 95 VMAX in the other just to easily keep loads for the two rifles separate. I am currently shooting the 85 HP in the rifle I normally shoot the 95 VMAX in. Just have about 50 of them left loaded up, when done I will swap back.

The last few years have been tricky with ammo. Especially shooting high volume sometimes you have to run what you can get.

I have looked at that 100 Sierra before and thought it would probably be pretty good. I just haven't gotten around to trying it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Pre-planting pig thinning, and the 85 Sierra HP - by JTPinTX - 03-17-2022, 12:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)