Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Coyote eating Fawn
#4
They serve a purpose, but they can serve further away from my house Smile I have a spot where I put hog carcasses about 120 yds from my favorite "shooting" post. Each carcass produces at least one coyote,,,good target practice Smile Judging from the scene, the fawn was already dead. Almost no blood at all in the area around the fawn. Just a lot of undigested grass etc. He may have choked to death.
I was initially shocked the first time I saw this fawn with the puffed up cheeks and throat.I read up on the disease, interesting read.I've read that the worms are not normally fatal in and of themselves, but some of the associated effects can be. In this case, it was fatal for the yote as well Smile Glad to see you cranking out the great videos
again, thanks and good huntin to ya.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Coyote eating Fawn - by gwtx - 03-16-2022, 03:45 AM
Coyote eating Fawn - by kmon - 03-16-2022, 02:06 PM
Coyote eating Fawn - by Double Naught Spy - 03-16-2022, 05:11 PM
Coyote eating Fawn - by gwtx - 03-16-2022, 08:28 PM
Coyote eating Fawn - by BigTee - 03-17-2022, 01:19 AM
Coyote eating Fawn - by myrifle - 03-17-2022, 01:49 AM
Coyote eating Fawn - by sundowner - 03-17-2022, 03:32 AM
Coyote eating Fawn - by Two Tone - 03-17-2022, 06:05 AM
Coyote eating Fawn - by TomSawyerNW - 03-18-2022, 12:26 PM
Coyote eating Fawn - by ricsmall - 03-18-2022, 12:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)