03-14-2022, 07:03 PM
This was from my gun with me and my daughter. I put down 4, she put down 1, and I also hit two of the runners pretty hard. That part is where that 85 could do quite a bit better. Shooting running pigs in the back end going away is not something it excels at. Most of those get away. It is a tradeoff though. The way we shoot and hunt I do not like bullets that bounce off the ground any more than necessary. Bullets that dig deep ricochet bad. It is a compromise that I make.
https://youtu.be/AZgggIptYho
Here is from the next night when me and my partner shot 4 big ones. First shot I actually hit the wrong pig, I meant to shoot the bigger one. Not sure exactly what happened there. I must have flinched right, gave him a haircut and earholed the one behind him. Where we were shooting they could get away quick. It was over real fast. There was a big one that both me and my partner got 2-3 rounds each in and he still got away. Some of those were 85's, some of those were 123 SST's.
https://youtu.be/m6qg2dsxm1g
Here is a coyote at 225 yards I killed with the 85 HP.
https://youtu.be/MvSs73jqUts
https://youtu.be/AZgggIptYho
Here is from the next night when me and my partner shot 4 big ones. First shot I actually hit the wrong pig, I meant to shoot the bigger one. Not sure exactly what happened there. I must have flinched right, gave him a haircut and earholed the one behind him. Where we were shooting they could get away quick. It was over real fast. There was a big one that both me and my partner got 2-3 rounds each in and he still got away. Some of those were 85's, some of those were 123 SST's.
https://youtu.be/m6qg2dsxm1g
Here is a coyote at 225 yards I killed with the 85 HP.
https://youtu.be/MvSs73jqUts

