04-20-2012, 12:23 AM
I was just thinking, if the Grendel mags use the same body as 6.8 SPC, could one swap the follower in a PRI mag and have a reliable magazine? I used the PRI mags back when I had a 6.8 but unfortunately I let them all go with the rifle. They were the best metal mags I've ever seen and really I liked them about as much as the Pmag. They are a single stamped piece that is bent and TIG welded which allows a hair longer COAL to fit due to the fact that you don't have two layers of metal in the front. The only downside is they are EXPENSIVE at $43 a piece for 25 rounders.
I may order one and try it once I get my new Grendel finished.
http://www.precisionreflex.com/Detail.as...7&CAT=4212
I may order one and try it once I get my new Grendel finished.
http://www.precisionreflex.com/Detail.as...7&CAT=4212
