The short answer is no. The reasons are due to endless variables and no way to actually control them to make the requisite constants for said formula. In a lab, sure. In the real world, nope, not to the degree of accuracy to "ride the edge" and say for certain you will be at or under max pressure at all times.
To LRRPF52's point, how do you know your chamber pressure to begin with? I'm pretty much guessing at mine while cross referencing data points... it makes me feel good about "not being over pressure" but the reality is, I don't know if the cat in the box is dead or alive and can only make an assumption based on external observations (which pretty much all manifest after you have gone way over 52k)
To LRRPF52's point, how do you know your chamber pressure to begin with? I'm pretty much guessing at mine while cross referencing data points... it makes me feel good about "not being over pressure" but the reality is, I don't know if the cat in the box is dead or alive and can only make an assumption based on external observations (which pretty much all manifest after you have gone way over 52k)

