Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
VV N130 on scenar 120 and 123grn
#2
For 6.5 Grendel, the VV reloading manual only shows loads using bullets up to 108gns for N130. I'd suspect you wouldn't get very good velocities with that powder using 120/123gn bullets. I have some N133 I got to use with .223 Rem but since it looks like it might be a good Grendel powder, I might make up some loads with Hornady 123gn SSTs & Speer 120gn Gold Dots to see how they work in my rifles.
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
VV N130 on scenar 120 and 123grn - by Nelama - 03-10-2022, 03:57 PM
VV N130 on scenar 120 and 123grn - by Old Bob - 03-10-2022, 06:09 PM
VV N130 on scenar 120 and 123grn - by LRRPF52 - 03-11-2022, 06:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)