03-05-2022, 02:25 PM
SCJim
Thats some nice shooting at 850 yards, I was building my AR for 800 + yards thats why it has a 24 barrel. If you have groups like that at 850 yards with a $400 off the shelf upper, I blew a lot of money on my build, my barrel cost me $400 alone not to mention all the other expensive parts I put into it, just to get groups like yours.
I also built an AR 5.56 with a 20 barrel but I have not shot it either. I had planned on good 600+ yard groups using the 77 gr. SMKs I did purchase 500 of those a couple of years ago when I started this build.
I want thank you for helping out.
Thats some nice shooting at 850 yards, I was building my AR for 800 + yards thats why it has a 24 barrel. If you have groups like that at 850 yards with a $400 off the shelf upper, I blew a lot of money on my build, my barrel cost me $400 alone not to mention all the other expensive parts I put into it, just to get groups like yours.
I also built an AR 5.56 with a 20 barrel but I have not shot it either. I had planned on good 600+ yard groups using the 77 gr. SMKs I did purchase 500 of those a couple of years ago when I started this build.
I want thank you for helping out.

