03-03-2022, 04:48 AM
Geez, what a huge question! Every brand of thermal I have used has some advantage and disadvantages. They have some genius design aspects and EVERY thermal scope I have tried usually has one or more completely boneheaded features that you have to wonder what medications the engineers were on the day that they put them into the designs.
I like my 4.5x 60mm Trijicon just fine over Pulsar namely because I manage to operate in some large fields and I need all the magnification help I can get...but that's me.
So do you have specific questions or just wanting to know about brand issues?
I like my 4.5x 60mm Trijicon just fine over Pulsar namely because I manage to operate in some large fields and I need all the magnification help I can get...but that's me.
So do you have specific questions or just wanting to know about brand issues?
Kill a hog. Save the planet.
My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange

