Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sow & a Yote
#1
Hogs came in to 40-50 yds of my back door,,,while I was sleepin good a couple nights
in a row a few nights back. The third night I caught'em but there was a field wire fence between me and them, and no way to get around them without being busted by the wind. Pretty challenging shot for a shaky old man. 4" x 6" wire 15 yds away, and the scope is mounted 3"above the bore. Got lucky on the sow but wasted a couple rounds on the runners. The next night I shot yote feeding on the carcass but didn't get a pic. Tonight as I stepped out at sundown, I spotted another yote out in the pasture, probably headed for a snack. He spotted me but stayed within 200 to 300 yds while I made my way to a fence post. Got lucky again. The SST did a number on the exiting side. Shot entered on the right shoulder and exited just behind, and a bit lower on the opposite side. Wish I had video available, he sure did some tricks.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
                       
               
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Sow & a Yote - by gwtx - 03-02-2022, 03:14 AM
Sow & a Yote - by Double Naught Spy - 03-02-2022, 05:54 PM
Sow & a Yote - by sundowner - 03-02-2022, 06:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)