02-26-2022, 09:38 PM
I did a lot of research "persa" and read about all the good, bad and ugly and decided on that barrel maker. This is my 3rd AR-15, the 1st was a CMMG 300 Blackout the 2nd is a 5.56 I made myself it has a 20" Green Mountain barrel and the 3rd is a 24" Atheris barrel. There maybe noting wrong with it, it's probably just my screwed up thinking when the numbers looked to long. I was in Tool & Die back in the 80's and I retired as a software programmer.
I built this Grendel with hopes of doing some long range shooting, here are some ingredients;
24" barrel
BCM Upper - I had to Thermo-Fit the barrel
17 Design lower receiver
Ballistic Advantage - bolt carrier group
LaRue - 2 stag trigger
Seekins Precision - adjustable gas block ect...
I built this Grendel with hopes of doing some long range shooting, here are some ingredients;
24" barrel
BCM Upper - I had to Thermo-Fit the barrel
17 Design lower receiver
Ballistic Advantage - bolt carrier group
LaRue - 2 stag trigger
Seekins Precision - adjustable gas block ect...

