02-26-2022, 05:42 PM
Dt219
That is exactly what I was trying to find out. I you go back to post #6 I said using 90 gr. TNT bullet and getting CBTO of I only had .079" of bullet in the case. And with your measurement CBTO 1.730. COAL. 2.240CBTO 1.730. COAL. 2.240 it shows I'm .100" longer. BINGO!
Adding that .100" to my .079" the bullet should be .179" deep which is better than .079" I would think. I'm just trying to find out if my barrel is BAD. I mean the seating depth is longer than my magazine.
That is exactly what I was trying to find out. I you go back to post #6 I said using 90 gr. TNT bullet and getting CBTO of I only had .079" of bullet in the case. And with your measurement CBTO 1.730. COAL. 2.240CBTO 1.730. COAL. 2.240 it shows I'm .100" longer. BINGO!
Adding that .100" to my .079" the bullet should be .179" deep which is better than .079" I would think. I'm just trying to find out if my barrel is BAD. I mean the seating depth is longer than my magazine.

