02-25-2022, 08:13 PM
mdram
I think your right, I am overthinking. It sounds easy reading the instructions and applying but where I get confused is the numbers are telling me the length from case base to the bottom of the bullet. And all I need to do is add the length of the bullet or the length of bullet base to ogive, that's my seating depth. Where I get confused is I haven't put the bullet in the case yet, how far does the bullet go in to the case what number should I be looking for?
I think your right, I am overthinking. It sounds easy reading the instructions and applying but where I get confused is the numbers are telling me the length from case base to the bottom of the bullet. And all I need to do is add the length of the bullet or the length of bullet base to ogive, that's my seating depth. Where I get confused is I haven't put the bullet in the case yet, how far does the bullet go in to the case what number should I be looking for?

