Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
85gr sierras on coyotes
#2
DT,
not what i wanted to hear. I'll be testing those 85gr. Sierras out on coyotes later this spring. we'll see how it goes. If I can call any in and hit one, I'll give a report.
-tdbru
Reply


Messages In This Thread
85gr sierras on coyotes - by Dt219 - 02-24-2022, 10:54 PM
85gr sierras on coyotes - by tdbru - 02-25-2022, 04:27 AM
85gr sierras on coyotes - by Dt219 - 02-25-2022, 11:42 AM
85gr sierras on coyotes - by lazyengineer - 02-25-2022, 04:19 PM
85gr sierras on coyotes - by Sinclair - 03-01-2022, 05:15 AM
85gr sierras on coyotes - by VASCAR2 - 03-01-2022, 12:59 PM
85gr sierras on coyotes - by Double Naught Spy - 03-01-2022, 06:52 PM
85gr sierras on coyotes - by Dt219 - 03-01-2022, 09:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)