Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
3 Dog Night!
#1
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18659[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18658[/ATTACH]

https://youtu.be/BlR35i2xCsk

I made a quick stand on a new property last night and boy it didn’t disappoint! I managed to get my first solo triple! I’m so stoked! The first two were at about 80 yards when I saw them. I laid the first one out and the second didn’t know what happened and only ran about 10 yards and stopped so I put one in her too. After that a quick scan showed another at the wood line at 185 yards away. I double tapped that one and he rolled down a steep nasty river bank but I was bound and determined to fetch him! Not sure I’d try to fetch him again but I had to get all 3 in a pic! My 18” stainless PSA setup flings those hand loaded TNT’s like nobodies business!


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
Reply


Messages In This Thread
3 Dog Night! - by Orchard6 - 02-21-2022, 07:12 PM
3 Dog Night! - by sundowner - 02-21-2022, 07:39 PM
3 Dog Night! - by peak98 - 02-21-2022, 10:09 PM
3 Dog Night! - by TedBrewer5 - 02-21-2022, 10:52 PM
3 Dog Night! - by PharmerJon - 02-21-2022, 11:02 PM
3 Dog Night! - by tdbru - 02-21-2022, 11:25 PM
3 Dog Night! - by Orchard6 - 02-21-2022, 11:54 PM
3 Dog Night! - by Orchard6 - 02-21-2022, 11:58 PM
3 Dog Night! - by PharmerJon - 02-22-2022, 12:19 PM
3 Dog Night! - by Orchard6 - 02-22-2022, 12:31 PM
3 Dog Night! - by gwtx - 03-02-2022, 02:52 AM
3 Dog Night! - by Orchard6 - 03-23-2022, 01:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)