Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hornady Brass
#3
Dude! Had a friend come up to me at the range and ask "Hey, you reload for Grendel don't you?" Yea! Great round
"Oh cool, someone left these at the range last week so I picked them up, here you go".

[Image: Grendel-Brass-from-Dan-20220117-021327.jpg]
All Hornady 1x looking Grendel Brass (I like Hornady brass)

-------------------------------------------



Then, a few days later, at the range, I find MORE Grendel brass on the ground. Buutt hmm... funny looking. Well, maybe not so much...

[Image: STG44-Kurtz-brass-from-Temple.jpg]
(never seen STG-44 brass before, kind of cool)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hornady Brass - by Fodderwing - 02-18-2022, 01:51 AM
Hornady Brass - by Dt219 - 02-18-2022, 11:51 AM
Hornady Brass - by lazyengineer - 02-21-2022, 12:12 AM
Hornady Brass - by Happy2Shoot - 02-21-2022, 02:58 AM
Hornady Brass - by Velocity - 02-26-2022, 06:48 PM
Hornady Brass - by BigTee - 02-26-2022, 09:47 PM
Hornady Brass - by Velocity - 03-03-2022, 09:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)