Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Thermal question
#10
DNS,

Thanks for the thorough review and feedback. I've been following your videos for years. I had convinced myself to get the TS35 before reading your response. I'll keep renting them where I hunt. I don't hunt hogs enough to justify a $5K optic.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Thermal question - by va_connoisseur - 02-10-2022, 05:30 PM
Thermal question - by lazyengineer - 02-10-2022, 05:31 PM
Thermal question - by oyster - 02-10-2022, 09:31 PM
Thermal question - by va_connoisseur - 02-11-2022, 02:24 AM
Thermal question - by Popeye212 - 02-11-2022, 02:25 PM
Thermal question - by Dt219 - 02-11-2022, 09:06 PM
Thermal question - by Double Naught Spy - 02-12-2022, 01:39 AM
Thermal question - by Klem - 02-12-2022, 02:52 AM
Thermal question - by Double Naught Spy - 02-12-2022, 03:02 AM
Thermal question - by va_connoisseur - 02-12-2022, 10:50 PM
Thermal question - by Double Naught Spy - 02-13-2022, 01:32 AM
Thermal question - by va_connoisseur - 02-14-2022, 11:56 AM
Thermal question - by 204 AR - 02-15-2022, 05:18 AM
Thermal question - by Pootie - 02-17-2022, 04:42 PM
Thermal question - by oyster - 02-21-2022, 04:22 PM
Thermal question - by lazyengineer - 02-22-2022, 02:09 AM
Thermal question - by Double Naught Spy - 02-23-2022, 09:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)