Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Frontier cartridge question
#6
Midway USA used to have it. There's an interesting thing I saw in the Q & A section for this cartridge on Midway's site. In an answer to the query, 'can these cartridges be reloaded,' a person answered that they could be reloaded but you have to remove the primer crimp. In the product overview it does say Frontier uses Mil-spec primers & since they are made at LC, I would suspect the primers are crimped. No problemo! I'd like to get my hands on some of this ammo myself.
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Frontier cartridge question - by NDSwede - 02-03-2022, 04:36 PM
Frontier cartridge question - by mdram - 02-03-2022, 05:38 PM
Frontier cartridge question - by Old Bob - 02-04-2022, 01:46 AM
Frontier cartridge question - by Zeneffect - 02-04-2022, 02:32 AM
Frontier cartridge question - by biodsl - 02-04-2022, 02:58 AM
Frontier cartridge question - by Old Bob - 02-04-2022, 03:11 AM
Frontier cartridge question - by Gringoloco - 02-04-2022, 03:40 AM
Frontier cartridge question - by NDSwede - 02-04-2022, 03:48 AM
Frontier cartridge question - by mdram - 02-04-2022, 12:43 PM
Frontier cartridge question - by TedBrewer5 - 02-04-2022, 01:15 PM
Frontier cartridge question - by LR1955 - 02-04-2022, 11:17 PM
Frontier cartridge question - by Old Bob - 02-05-2022, 01:11 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)