Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
FOOTLONG ‘Monster’ got it done!
#8
you best give us a pic of that recovered bullet then, and maybe weight of bullet, and also if you don't mind, give us the muzzle velocity out of that little booger and the elevation where you shot that deer...I'll go full ballistics nerd on that for ya just give me all that info please Wink

oh, congrats, nice shootinBig Grin

in the meantime I'd guess 2300 fps launch, 3000' elevation, 1875 fps impact, so it would be nice to see that bullet and finalize some of these details, good example nearing the 1800 fps impact I had from a 16" at 420 yards this year but I had an exit so never got to see the bullet
Reply


Messages In This Thread
FOOTLONG ‘Monster’ got it done! - by PharmerJon - 01-29-2022, 09:42 PM
FOOTLONG ‘Monster’ got it done! - by sundowner - 01-30-2022, 08:19 PM
FOOTLONG ‘Monster’ got it done! - by peak98 - 01-31-2022, 12:24 AM
FOOTLONG ‘Monster’ got it done! - by PharmerJon - 01-31-2022, 01:08 PM
FOOTLONG ‘Monster’ got it done! - by burnsy13 - 01-31-2022, 09:41 PM
FOOTLONG ‘Monster’ got it done! - by LRRPF52 - 02-01-2022, 06:31 PM
FOOTLONG ‘Monster’ got it done! - by Stinky Coyote - 02-03-2022, 11:24 PM
FOOTLONG ‘Monster’ got it done! - by PharmerJon - 02-04-2022, 03:00 AM
FOOTLONG ‘Monster’ got it done! - by PharmerJon - 02-06-2022, 09:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)