02-03-2022, 04:51 AM
Did some test work and was very pleasantly surprised with the accuracy of these reloads. Typically when I fire Hornady black, it's 2 MOA or worse. but these reloads were pretty great. The Ramshot TAC blows my mind, as I have never in my life gotten a 2 fps StndDev on any gun in any setting, ever. So I may well just run with that one, as my spec load. Though I like the ARComp velocity a little better, and accuracy not so bad there either at the 26.5 gr load. Maybe run that guy at 26.4.. Hmm... Decisions decisions.

![[Image: image.png]](https://i.postimg.cc/cCXnB09j/image.png)
Brass is almost ready. Here's my current pile of Hornady 2X fired brass ready to go.
![[Image: 20220202_201233.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/k4N8Dxx7/20220202_201233.jpg)
Just needs to finish drying from the wet tumble, and the trim.

![[Image: image.png]](https://i.postimg.cc/cCXnB09j/image.png)
Brass is almost ready. Here's my current pile of Hornady 2X fired brass ready to go.
![[Image: 20220202_201233.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/k4N8Dxx7/20220202_201233.jpg)
Just needs to finish drying from the wet tumble, and the trim.

