Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
who's getting it
#9
Redraider Wrote:Hi all,

I just read the two announcements of primers for sale here. I also noticed also that they are at least TWICE the price that they should be. I am happy I don't need any, but I'm sure I will in the future! Although I do understand the concept of supply and demand, I have to wonder if the costs to manufacture are double, is there any step in the distribution now that wasn't there a couple of years ago that is double cost, are the wholesalers and/or the retailers doubling the price to line their pockets? I feel this is not a healthy practice of capitalism, but mainly, just wonder, who's getting it?

I will continue to refuse to buy under these conditions!

Just my $0.04

Redraider

How do you think the $20.00 minimum wage is going work for you and your "I will continue to refuse to buy under these conditions!"


Messages In This Thread
who's getting it - by Redraider - 01-26-2022, 04:02 PM
who's getting it - by mdram - 01-26-2022, 04:40 PM
who's getting it - by Kosh65 - 01-26-2022, 05:05 PM
who's getting it - by mdram - 01-26-2022, 05:09 PM
who's getting it - by tdbru - 01-26-2022, 05:51 PM
who's getting it - by Happy2Shoot - 01-26-2022, 09:18 PM
who's getting it - by Mark611 - 01-26-2022, 10:04 PM
who's getting it - by grayfox - 01-27-2022, 10:58 PM
who's getting it - by BowChamp - 01-28-2022, 03:10 AM
who's getting it - by LR1955 - 01-28-2022, 01:50 PM
who's getting it - by Redraider - 01-28-2022, 04:12 PM
who's getting it - by LR1955 - 01-29-2022, 12:40 AM
who's getting it - by BowChamp - 01-29-2022, 12:43 AM
who's getting it - by Klem - 01-29-2022, 01:33 AM
who's getting it - by LR1955 - 01-29-2022, 01:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)