01-24-2022, 03:03 PM
Klem,
I do baby the case, I eject it on a piece of carpet. I use a BCG minus the extractor to seat the case that sticks out about 3/8". I think the confusing part to me is when I watch videos where they say use a fired case from your gun as they slide their case right in the chamber with no tapping to seat it, it just slides right in and mine doesn't (hence ?). The barrel has only had 4 shots fired through it, case 1 and 2 then those case two cases are reloaded and fired again just to make sure they have done all their stretching, these are the cases I have been using.
What about a lite polishing of the chamber just in case there is some micro roughness which shouldn't be for a $365 barrel?
I do baby the case, I eject it on a piece of carpet. I use a BCG minus the extractor to seat the case that sticks out about 3/8". I think the confusing part to me is when I watch videos where they say use a fired case from your gun as they slide their case right in the chamber with no tapping to seat it, it just slides right in and mine doesn't (hence ?). The barrel has only had 4 shots fired through it, case 1 and 2 then those case two cases are reloaded and fired again just to make sure they have done all their stretching, these are the cases I have been using.
What about a lite polishing of the chamber just in case there is some micro roughness which shouldn't be for a $365 barrel?

