Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
10 Head of Big Game - 6.5 Grendel – 4 Seasons
#17
Yup shot placement trumps all. And agree a standardized method of comparing rather than our in field dissections would help a lot. As I’ve noticed afield I just prefer a certain formula and so have migrated to that, would have faster to do had there been a more objective standard to choose what I wanted for terminal performance for my needs. I’ve gone up the magnum ladder with delayed controlled expansion and have come all the way back down the other side. Took decades of experience to get here. Could have happened a lot sooner imo. We will see this gap closed in the near future I’m sure.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
10 Head of Big Game - 6.5 Grendel – 4 Seasons - by Stinky Coyote - 01-21-2022, 05:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)