Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Steel 7.62x39 ammo - anyone covert to Grendel
#9
I think someone would have to be pretty desperate for Grendel fodder to be pulling bullets & necking down 7.62x39 steel cased ammo. I know most new Grendel ammo with brass cases isn't exactly bargain priced these days but it's still the better option outside of the steel cased Wolf Grendel ammo. And we all know the brass cases can be used again... more than once. Then I think about the wear & tear on my dies & press. Although they may be tough enough to handle the job, I'd rather not subject them to that kind of work.
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Steel 7.62x39 ammo - anyone covert to Grendel - by Old Bob - 01-13-2022, 11:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)