Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Nosler Partition 125s On Hogs - General Observations
#16
Quote:It would be nice to see some performance tests on the 100 gr Nosler partions.

I think those are in the works, but I am at the mercy of the benevolence of several folks who are making this happen. Dinny got the bullets (and sometimes other stuff), not to leave out his orchestration of all this. Starline provides the brass. Druid Hill Armory provides the load development time, powder, and labor. It isn't like anybody has lots of extra supplies on hand right now. I am very lucky to have all these people pooling resources to help make the testing possible.

I, too, am looking forward to seeing how they perform.

------

Goochylogic, you are quite welcome. Glad you found the insights useful.
Kill a hog. Save the planet.
My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Nosler Partition 125s On Hogs - General Observations - by Double Naught Spy - 01-10-2022, 04:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)