01-04-2022, 11:32 PM
When I started reloading a couple of years ago the Nosler 100gr CC HPBT is the first bullet I tried. It shot great for me.
My Grendel seems to have a short throat or the chamber is a little off because I also have to seat bullets deeper than published data or I get into jam territory.
Maybe this is why it shot good for me because they were seated deep. Where are you guys finding them because Im out and havent seen them in stock anywhere forever? Below is my info.
Case- Hornady 0x
WSR primer
CFE 223
OAL- 2.210
CBTO- 1.681
MV- 2,645 @ 62 degrees
My Grendel seems to have a short throat or the chamber is a little off because I also have to seat bullets deeper than published data or I get into jam territory.
Maybe this is why it shot good for me because they were seated deep. Where are you guys finding them because Im out and havent seen them in stock anywhere forever? Below is my info.
Case- Hornady 0x
WSR primer
CFE 223
OAL- 2.210
CBTO- 1.681
MV- 2,645 @ 62 degrees

