01-02-2022, 07:27 PM
Lemonaid
i was looking at the yellow TNT box advertised on that website and also reading the side of the box of Speer 90 gr I have in front of me, that's what raised my question. The Speer 90 gr box I have is Black with Dark Gold letters and on the side that was facing me said nothing about TNT but the other side does along with the top. They changed the box color and I didn't catch on.
There is a valuable lesson to be learned here... Thank you.
i was looking at the yellow TNT box advertised on that website and also reading the side of the box of Speer 90 gr I have in front of me, that's what raised my question. The Speer 90 gr box I have is Black with Dark Gold letters and on the side that was facing me said nothing about TNT but the other side does along with the top. They changed the box color and I didn't catch on.
There is a valuable lesson to be learned here... Thank you.

