01-02-2022, 06:06 PM
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18551[/ATTACH]
Part of the pack I have been tracking. Since deer season ended yesterday here in SC they have my total focus. Being a heavily wooded tract of land gun hunting them unfortunately is not a good option as you can only get one. I have a trap set up about 80 yards from the raised bait station(built just because of hogs). Most of the time I get all the pack at once. This group has 10 including the big boar. I have trapped two other groups in late august/early sept he was running with but never got him. Smart old guy.They will soon die the miserable death they deserve.
Part of the pack I have been tracking. Since deer season ended yesterday here in SC they have my total focus. Being a heavily wooded tract of land gun hunting them unfortunately is not a good option as you can only get one. I have a trap set up about 80 yards from the raised bait station(built just because of hogs). Most of the time I get all the pack at once. This group has 10 including the big boar. I have trapped two other groups in late august/early sept he was running with but never got him. Smart old guy.They will soon die the miserable death they deserve.

